This Article Contains information directly from the Pikmin Games. This article is based off of an Enemy/Treasure/Area/Cave/Pikmin/Character from the Pikmin series of Games.
A clog is an obstacle used to block the entrance of caves and geysers and to plug holes underwater so that areas remain flooded. They can be destroyed with Pikmin; often, only Blue Pikmin are able to approach them due to their being submerged. By destroying an underwater clog, a hole is opened up that drains the water from the surrounding area.
- Valley of Repose; drains lake that gives access to the main part of the area.
- Awakening Wood; drains the small lake behind the ship, providing a shortcut.
- Perplexing Pool, plugging the entrance to the Shower Room; drains the pond with the Toady Bloyster.
- Wistful Wild; drains an area near the Burgeoning Spiderworts.
- In multiple caves, blocking entrances to the next sublevel.