This Article Contains information about Pikmin Fanon's Community. It has information about the website and the status of the wiki.
Welcome to the To-Do List! As the name suggests, this to-do list encompasses the entire wiki. Here, you can:
- Search for tasks to be done,
- Add a task that you think should be done
The wiki is a collaborative effort, and everyone can pitch in. However, if you think you can tackle certain tasks on your own, you can "claim" it by signing your name with three tildes (**~~~) under the task. This will help you to keep track of the task progress. Note that just because a task has been claimed doesn't mean that you can't contribute to it. If anything, this is a list of who best to talk to if you wish to discuss a particular task.
To make things easier to see on this soon to be cluttered page please use the following color code:
- Red-In progress(<font color=red>In progress</font>)
- Cyan-On Hold (<font color=cyan>On Hold</font>)
- Orange-Completed! (<font color=orange>Completed!</font>)
General Wiki-wide tasks:Edit
Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator articles:Edit
- Change applicable image backgrounds to white or transparent.
- Create a Pikmin Walkthrough
- Create a Pikmin 2 Walkthrough
- Make the Wiki more User friendly
- Bring 12 more users to get to the 100 users milestone
- Change the badges to be more subject appropriate.
- Completed tasks will be transferred here, and verified by an administrator. Comments will be added below and signed by the administrator in question.